Scared of Facing the Public?
Imagine yourself holding an audience spellbound for an hour!
Public Speaking Training – The Art of Speech Making
Our Public Speaking and Personality Development Course is designed for both the inexperienced presenter and for experienced members of a company or organization as a refresher. Anurag Aggarwal Institute of Public Speaking offers this course in Delhi (North, South, East, West and Central), Gurgaon, Faridabad, Ghaziabad and Noida. This public speaking and personality development course will eliminate any fear which is caused by lack of experience in public speaking and will noticeably improve each participant in their communication skills, presentation skills and speaking skills. Our extremely interactive classes focus on speech proper preparation, structure, delivery, and strategy, the exact use of visual aids, and handling questions & answers.
Why Is This Best Public Speaking Course in India, Asia?
- Our Public Speaking trainer Mr. Anurag Aggarwal is ranked the best public speaking trainer and motivational speaker in New Delhi, India and Asia by Rotary Club in 2006.
- Google has ranked him No.1 for his Public Speaking and Personality Development course in India. Anurag Aggarwal Institute of Public Speaking has been allotted the Top Position on the 1st page of Google.
- He completed 14 years as a Public Speaking trainer on 21st May 2013 making him the most experienced trainer in this field in India.
- He recently started his 135th batch on Public Speaking in Vivek Vihar.
- So far more than 6,300 individuals and 60,000 employees of various companies have taken training from him.
- Anurag Aggarwal Institute of Public Speaking has 10 centers in Delhi and NCR. To the best of knowledge, ours is the only institute running 10 centers in India.
|We conduct all our public speaking trainings for the entire 24 months in best hotels and seminar halls.
- This is the only public speaking institute that provides state of the art infrastructure for the entire training period which is not available for any other course in India.
- Mr. Anurag Aggarwal is the only public speaking trainer in India who is also training sitting Ministers, MPs, Secretaries, budding politicians of Cong(I), BJP, BSP and SP on how to deliver political speeches (in Hindi)
- Ours is the only institute in India that provides you with an audience of at least 20 participants at all 12 centers to build your confidence as a Public Speaker.
- All the sessions are conducted by two trainers simultaneously which is the first of its kind in Asia.
More details about this public speaking, personality development and presentation skills course.
Who is this Public Speaking Course for?
This public speaking course is for the Employed, Self-Employed, Professionals (CAs, Drs, IT exe, etc) and all those who have to face public and want to build confidence.
Mr. Anurag Aggarwal’s Public Speaking and Personality Development Course will help you:
- Become confident with one to one/ one to a few/ one to a many.
- Prepare long or short talks/ speeches/ laptop presentations.
- Improve English grammar, tenses, fluency and vocabulary.
- Deliver Prepared/Impromptu speeches easily.
- Convince and persuade people effectively to your point of view.
- Make yourself comprehensible so the audience is focused on you and your message.
- Speak naturally, smoothly and fluently while facing an audience.
- Motivational Training (no lectures or monologue)
- Role plays, demonstrations and exercises.
- Encouraging individual participation on stage to give presentations in every session.
- Games related to the topic to make learning easy and fun.
- Power point slides and video clips.
- Question-Answers at the end of every session.
- Relevant one-liners to make the session lively.
- Home Assignments.
Before The Public Speaking Course:
Participants can discuss their problems and difficulties with Mr Anurag Aggarwal before the commencement of the course and special efforts would be made to let you overcome them.
After completion of Public Speaking Training:
- The participants of public speaking course may participate in alumni competitions.
- They may become trainers at AAIPS after undergoing the ‘Train the Trainer Program’.
- They will be invited in all the functions, competitions, tours, debates, GDs and picnics.
- Participants of the public speaking course can take Mr. Anurag Aggarwal’s personal e-mail address & mobile no. and may take his advice for their future presentations or any public speaking assignment without any extra charges for the life time.